Lead and drive the geological studies at various scales ranging from regional-block-prospect scale, the integration of various geological and geophysical data sources and the identification, definition, resource assessment and risking of hydrocarbon prospects.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Lead and drive development and execution of regional Exploration Projects activities and plans by ensuring adequate technical expertise, fit-for-purpose technologies and operational excellence of the Operated and Non-Operated Blocks (COB) with the aim of creating value to achieve company’s resource addition target;
- Conduct an integration various data sources in Play Based Exploration works and to produce a synthesis on petroleum prospectivity of an area, block or basin;
- Evaluate region’s exploration portfolios, provide technical inputs on the yearly venture plan, work program and budget through innovative and cost effective technical solutions in achieving business growth that’s aligned with Exploration Venture strategy;
- Lead technical evaluation on the exploration activities (prospect maturation/well drilling/seismic/non seismic) through a comprehensive G&G evaluation;
- Lead and execute the implementation and application of fit-for-purpose technologies in projects through assessment and benchmarking of current & latest technologies;
- Lead and participate in technical evaluation for future growth in Brazil.
Requisitos e qualificações
- Minimum MSc in Geoscience (Geology, Geophysics) (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil & Mining);
- 25 years’ experience in the oil and gas exploration activities with at least 15 years’ experiences in Pre-Salt Exploration & Development in Campos & Santos Basin, Brazil Possess skill/knowledge in Petrel/DSG/GeoX/ArcGIS Player;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite infotecbrasil.gupy.io.