Work at Yinson
Leads financial planning, development, monitoring and reporting in Brazil to ensure alignment with Yinson’s strategic plan and objectives.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Ability to guide a team in accounting, closing, and reporting tasks according to IFRS and Brazilian regulations;
- Prepare and review group reporting package for entities in Brazil and report as determined by the Group;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Assist in preparing consolidated performance reporting to various stakeholders;
- Prepare and present regular reports and presentations.
Budgeting and Monitoring
- Support the Group Treasury function including liquidity forecast and optimization and managing relationships with banks;
- Support local business planning and budgeting process;
- Analyze financial results vs budget and forecast to provide business insights on drivers, trends and KPIs.
Tax and Auditing
- Ensure proper documentation and compliance of internal controls and business processes;
- Oversee all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with external auditors;
- Prepare all relevant tax filings for the Brazilian entities based on the legal timeframes;
- Act as key contact with external auditors, statutory bodies and departments;
- Prepare annual reports (statutory reporting) for Brazilian entities;
- Respond to Brazilian tax regulators as required;
- Be the key liaison for all Brazilian tax matters.
Requisitos e qualificações
- Masters | Bachelors in finance, accounting, economics or equivalent discipline;
- Professional accounting designation (CFC);
- 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Brazilian Laws.
- Advanced|Fluent English;
- Experience Leading Teams;
- Office Package.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite yinson.gupy.io.