– Running all AMS/HE exams, periodic, and final exams accurately.
– Conducting external exams (SAT, GCE, IGCSE, and AP according to the board regulations and guidelines).
– Checking the capacity of the exam hall with the class lists and exam timetable.
– Preparing seating plans for grades 3-12, label and color-code all the desks (student’s name, computer no., class and section).
– Displaying notes, rules, and instructions inside and outside the exam hall.
– Informing students and supervisors of the rules and regulations of the exam hall.
– Helping and monitoring students to make sure that they are logged into the SSMS and have the right exams.
– Maintaining a quiet and silent atmosphere during examinations.
– Following exams schedules accurately and checking daily with the IT assistant if the required exams are uploaded according to the weekly chart.
– Preparing the exams in advance whether written papers, on the system, or both before students’ arrival.
– Storing printed exams in a safe locked place.
– Knowing the number of copies required for each class and subject.
– Checking for any complications with layout, formatting, pagination, sections, different versions, exam number, misprinting, diagrams, etc. in the original copies before handing them over to the photocopying team.
– Recording absence students for each session and sending a report to the head supervisor.
– Announcing the exam duration and structure at the beginning of each session.
– Informing the head supervisor or Director of any offense (skipping exams, absconding, arguing, cheating, lateness, and refusal).
– Recording the time when the first student finishes, the time when about half the students finish, and the time when the majority finish for each exam held in the exam hall and informing the School Director immediately if the exam is too long or too short and if the students need more time to complete the exam.
– Dealing wisely with any problem that occurs during the course of the examination.
– Collecting the written papers from students at the end of the exam, counting the papers accurately to ensure it matches the number of present students, and then hand them over to the head of department.
– Printing the list of students to retake the exam according to the makeup schedule.
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent
– English proficiency and communication skills
– Excellent planning and organization skills
– Strong disciplinary, supervision and management skills
– Strong belief in confidentiality
– Ability to focus on the mission and to implement a team approach
– Good knowledge of MS office applications
– Ability to meet deadlines
ATENÇÃO: Todas as vagas ofertadas neste site são repassadas por nossos parceiros. A vaga anunciada é de inteira responsabilidade de seu autor. Não possuímos quaisquer vínculos com a empresa ou o anunciante. Temos o único objetivo de informar a população em geral acerca de tais vagas, com o intuito de colaborar com a redução do índice de desemprego em nosso país. Se por acaso o participante detectar que se trata de uma informação falsa ou tentativa de golpe nós informe imediatamente por e-mail: Denunciar Vaga