– Overseeing the work of the corridor supervisors to ensure that they are effectively performing their job.
– Ensuring that supervisors are managing their corridors between periods in a timely and effective manner.
– Providing supervisors with daily infraction reports for the previous day so that they know what the suggested disciplinary actions should be and can follow up on students and teachers accordingly.
– Ensuring that teachers are abiding by the school code of conduct and the SABIS®Educational System.
– Ensuring that the student line-up in the morning and after every recess takes place in a timely, efficient manner.
– Mentoring, advising, and discussing with students who have serious disciplinary issues within the school with a view to maximizing learning and eliminating/minimizing bad behavior.
– Ensuring students are in class in a timely manner before the start of the day and after every recess/break.
– Motivating students to work hard during class time so as to be able to maximize learning.
– Ensuring that all students under their supervision have left the school.
– Entering data and ensuring accurate discipline remarks are entered into the students’ report cards on a term-by-term basis according to their term records.
– Arranging for meetings with parents whose children have disciplinary issues so as to inform them of the situation and actions that may occur.
– Ensuring that the information being entered into the SABIS®School Management System (SSMS) including but not limited to teacher and student attendance report, student infractions, etc. are done correctly and in a timely manner.
– Following up with parents of students who have frequent absences and /or infractions in order to promote compliance with the school’s attendance and behaviour expectations and ensure that parents are kept up-to-date on potential issues.
– Encouraging parents to access WebSchool regularly.
– Observing classes through window in classroom door to ensure an environment conducive to learning.
– Ensuring a safe environment within the school and making sure that neither bullying nor fighting is taking place by participating in Advising classes or holding individual student meetings.
– Accompanying students to the bus area after school hours and making sure that all students get on their allocated bus.
– Holding weekly meetings with his/her team to discuss any concerns or issues they may have regarding student behavior.
– Coordinating with the SLC to follow up on Discipline Prefects and ensure that they are doing their jobs efficiently and effectively.
– Advising students on a regularly basis on different topics including but not limited, to fighting, bullying, cheating, etc.
– Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and/or as assigned by the SABIS®school management.
– Bachelor degree or equivalent
– English Proficient and local language is preferred
– MS Office needed components
– Communication Skills
– Ability to work within a team
– Supervisor position within the SABIS® School Network
ATENÇÃO: Todas as vagas ofertadas neste site são repassadas por nossos parceiros. A vaga anunciada é de inteira responsabilidade de seu autor. Não possuímos quaisquer vínculos com a empresa ou o anunciante. Temos o único objetivo de informar a população em geral acerca de tais vagas, com o intuito de colaborar com a redução do índice de desemprego em nosso país. Se por acaso o participante detectar que se trata de uma informação falsa ou tentativa de golpe nós informe imediatamente por e-mail: Denunciar Vaga