– Setting and documenting a comprehensive health and hygiene program at the school.
– Introducing a personal hygiene program aimed at raising awareness among students about the importance of personal hygiene.
– Developing a systematic, periodic, well-documented, and proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
– Maintaining up-to-date records of students’ health.
– Following up on student health/injury related absences.
– Informing parents about any potential health/injury related incidents regarding their children.
– Preparing the school clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff
– Standardizing the current work processes and procedures in the school’s clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
– Encouraging and developing a caring environment that allows young students to feel safe and well taken care of.
– Delivering accurate, reliable, and timely health related reports to management as, and when, requested.
– Recommending to management safety measures aimed at preventing injury or incidental harm to students and/ or staff.
– Ensuring that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations and requirements.
– Developing and displaying health and safety tips as well as and articles aimed at increasing awareness among students and staff on health-related issues.
– Facilitating clear communication between parents and the school regarding any special medical attention children may need during school hours.
– Bachelor in Nursing or equivalent qualification
– Eligibility to obtain school nurse license from the local government authorities
– English proficiency and communication skills
– Ability to make quick responsible decisions
– Ability to handle medical emergency situations in the school.
– Conscientiousness with a sense of responsibility
ATENÇÃO: Todas as vagas ofertadas neste site são repassadas por nossos parceiros. A vaga anunciada é de inteira responsabilidade de seu autor. Não possuímos quaisquer vínculos com a empresa ou o anunciante. Temos o único objetivo de informar a população em geral acerca de tais vagas, com o intuito de colaborar com a redução do índice de desemprego em nosso país. Se por acaso o participante detectar que se trata de uma informação falsa ou tentativa de golpe nós informe imediatamente por e-mail: Denunciar Vaga