– Completing all lesson plans and maintaining daily reflection of the lessons. The plans and evaluations will be reviewed by the HOD.
– Teaching lessons according to the SABIS®Physical Education Curriculum. Developing and implementing drills and activities as per the points set out by the SABIS Point System®.
– Training students for competitions. This includes, but may not be limited to, the development of written practice plans, performance tracking and associated departmental reports.
– Attending and judging competitions between SABIS® schools
– Attending and judging Saturday activities as scheduled on school campus.
– Taking care of equipment, including organization, set-up, and pick-up.
– Completing all required documentation for students in training (including accident forms, SLO®record charts, etc.)
– Maintaining effective classroom discipline. Reporting infractions to the Supervisor/Head Supervisor through the use of the discipline sheet and, if necessary, following-up with a written incident report.
– Remaining actively involved in extra-curricular activities
– Maintaining an updated lifesaving certificate to be able to teach swimming.
– Assisting students in developing an active lifestyle.
– Meeting weekly with the Head of the Department to discuss issues and concerns.
– Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
– English Proficient
– MS Office needed components
– Communication Skills
– Ability to work within a team
ATENÇÃO: Todas as vagas ofertadas neste site são repassadas por nossos parceiros. A vaga anunciada é de inteira responsabilidade de seu autor. Não possuímos quaisquer vínculos com a empresa ou o anunciante. Temos o único objetivo de informar a população em geral acerca de tais vagas, com o intuito de colaborar com a redução do índice de desemprego em nosso país. Se por acaso o participante detectar que se trata de uma informação falsa ou tentativa de golpe nós informe imediatamente por e-mail: Denunciar Vaga